Friday, March 15, 2013

Another fun-filled installment of Pictures from the Purse!

Where is the cat?

At a gift shop....fake cat

At my house...real cat

This was at the Children's Hospital...
because children need this type of info

Who knew the Mini could be considered
a mid-sized?

This was for sale at the 
Amish grocery store

Jewish stickers ARE fun!


Good luck with late dinner...

From a psych test at the children's hospital...
read the questions:  
My favorite in the middle of normal questions:
question 32
Don't they know that children love the sea?

Oh the irony...Amish don't allow
themselves to be photographed

Driving down my street one day,
there was a skull laying in the road

Someone needs to learn how to 
land a fish...


Just kidding, you're not really welcome


Geez...


Someone explain to me why the exact
same sticker company gives 500 to girls
and 1,000 to boys

Because all 1 1/2 year olds need
to know about hexagons

Maybe since Snackwells doesn't make 
brownie bites anymore, I could switch
to the dog treats.  Prime rib....mmmmm.

Hello, some of us would like to buy the letter V (and X)

?

Hello, Walmart.  The 80's called.
They want their clothes back.

Cleavage = butt?

Socially conscious Easter Rabbits

Seth, I am your mother....

I am sensing a theme here....

Just plain good advice

Maybe I should get on the Food Stamp Program.
Proof that Godiva Chocolate is 
supplemental nutrition

Merry Christmas, Mr. Fun

Guess what you are getting for Christmas next year

I hear it is time to toss these...

Whaaaats...Up?

I bet I know someone who knows this family....


Nope, you are seeing what you think you are seeing 
on the top of his hat...

What the heck?
At the THRIFT Store?


And the Grand Champion of the 
Pictures from the Purse Award 
this go-around:

The Deadly Animals Coloring Book,
yep found in the Children's Craft section
of the Joannes!

Enjoy!