Tuesday, July 28, 2009

My Meaningful Mantra I learned at the Water Park

I had a tough one yesterday...lounging by the poolside at the local water park.


As I noticed I was amishly dressed in my modest one piece, with body parts that
are "all natural" and perhaps one of the only adults there without
a tattoo, I took the opportunity to catch up on some light
"chick magazine" reading I have been behind on for three months.

The view from my lap

The boy and his buddy

One chick magazine offered up an article about developing your

own power tool called a Mantra. I have heard of them, spoken in reference

of life coaching. It is a phrase, slogan, word or something that means

something to you, deep to your core. That when you hear it,
you feel strong and alive. You can do anything.


So, I started to think what was my all-powerful mantra?
Was it "I should drive this Sandwich truck"?

Nah, I prefer no onions on my sandwiches.

Perhaps it is this phrase...which if you know me...
it definately could be right up my alley.


But I know what it is. I have it hanging in my kitchen. Above the sink.
"She believed she could, so she did."