Thursday, November 19, 2009

New Moon? Did something happen to the old one?

I don't know anything about moons and vampires. 

I know that woman who wrote the books graduated from BYU.  And I know that I attended BYU and did not learn how to write like that.  If so, I doubt I would be sitting here on my keister on the couch, writing a blog in my pink housecoat that about three people read (Mom, Son, and Bobert). 

If I had written these vampire books with my BYU education and my movie premiere was tonight, I probably would not have had to mop and shine all four bathroom floors AND the kitchen today.  Man, I hate that job.  I bet if my movie was showing tonight, I could have gotten someone from the Relief Society do my floors for me.  Those ladies are great that way...always willing to come through in a pinch.

If I had learned how to write like that during my time at BYU, I bet the haircut that Mr. Fun gave me last night would be all the hollywood envy. 

If I had learned how to write like that I would not have had to make dinner.

If I had learned how to write like that I would not have had to go to the hospital for three hours today.

If I had learned how to write like that I would have couple more dollars in my wallet than I have.

Perhaps I should request a refund from BYU.

By the way, Conan OBrien has a hair style that I had in high school.  If I had been at my movie premiere tonight, I would have missed figuring THAT precious tidbit out.  I guess things worked out for the best.  :)