Sunday, February 7, 2010

Need a scholarship? I have just the organization for you...

The Girl is a senior, which means she is searching for ways for people to give her free money.  You know, scholarships.  She already has her first two years paid with her A+ Missouri school program...a scholarship that takes four years to accomplish.  But who doesn't want to find more free money?  :)

She often sends links to ones she finds.

This is one I received today.  It cracked me up.  I think you will enjoy it too.

The American Nudist Research Library scholarship annually gives out a $1,000 scholarship to a high school senior or recent grad with at least three years of membership in a nudist organization. Winners are judged on their brief essay. (HER COMMENT TO ME:  Um. I don’t think I meet the requirements.)

http://www.anrl.org/

Yep, it is for real.  Dang me for not enrolling her in that nudist program three years ago...
Sorry folks, no picture post today.  :)  For obvious reasons.