Monday, October 26, 2009

Swine Flu update: I am loving it!


It isn't often (if ever) that I have been in isolation for health problems and NOT been the one who needed to be isolated.  This is fantastic!  Minus the vomiting, the fevers, the missed school, blah blah blah....

But you cannot wrap your mind around HOW much I have gotten done in the last couple days!  Clean house, basement, food storage, christmas cards done (all one zillion of them), rotary done, leadership app done, 7th grade math catch up, christmas gifts organized, blah blah blah....:)  I love this vacation at home. 

No one wants to come visit when you have swine flu. No one really calls when you have swine flu because you might send your bad germs through the telephone waves.  It is O-K.  We have had chili and rolls.  Sugar cookies.  Movies.  It is one big PARRRR-ty in Andersonville.  Jammies everyday.  Mr. Fun is even home, basking in the swine flu fun--the downside being he might have it now. Oh well, take the good with the bad. 

The Girl has photo skills and she just showed these to me.  I just finished my Bob the Builder blog for you, but these were funner.  Who needs to donate food to the local food bank anyway?  JUST KIDDING.  That will be in a day or two.  You want to see these. 

See how fun Swine Flu can be!