Monday, October 19, 2009

Can I ask you something?

A French man this summer told me I ask too many questions.  While I am sure it is true, it still hurt my feelings.  I had really never thought about it before.  I have thought a lot about it since. 

I have always been a "question asker" by nature.  I wouldn't be LDS if I hadn't asked a question (remember that conversation with Henry at AASG, Darrel?).  I wouldn't have a medical diagnosis if I didn't ask a question.  I have a big pile of questions that have been really pivotal to my life. 

This is what I decided.  I like questions.  No, I love questions.

Here are some I read in the paper this today. 

If they made a movie about my life, I would be played by:
Mary Stuart Masterson.  When "Some Kind of Wonderful" came out in the 1980's, everyone told me that she and I looked alike.  That is until she "sold out" and grew some hair.  Traitor.




At 11 pm on Saturday night I am:
Asleep on the couch, while the family is watching tv. 

It there is such a thing as reincarnation, I want to come back as a:
The manager of a branch of the post office.  Or a cat named Mr. Whiskers.

My guilty pleasure:
hording stationary and gifts in a secret closet

I love/hate Mondays because:
I hate Monday because it is laundry day.  I love Monday because it means a new week to tackle projects. 

Have a great fall week.  :)