Friday, April 17, 2009

I feel like vomiting

This is what I learned about myself off the internet this morning: I am like a plate of

BROWNIES -- You are adventurous (going to Ireland for no reason could be adventurous), love new ideas (like to make up stuff out of nothing), and are a champion of underdogs (Bob the Builders) and a slayer of dragons. When tempers flare up (usually mine) you whip out your saber (evil-saying tongue). You are always the oddball (so I have heard) with a unique (translation: weird) sense of humor and direction. You tend to be very loyal (to the point of it being painful).

It is spot on. Thanks, random internet quiz. I needed that. Apparently there must be more than just one oddball of me since we have our own category. That is nice to know.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Often times when Matt gets home from work, it is like I vomit my day on him. I regurgitate the events, the conversations, the hurts and happys.

So, since I don't see most of you, sometimes ever, I thought I would vomit on you. My hurts and happys. This in no particular order.

When a girl has 14 to do lists, none of which include running the everyday life, you can imagine it gets a little overwhelming. This week has been good. And it has sucked.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The boy might have a correct diagnosis--again....forget Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome
I can't drive to that hospital another time this week
I am sick of never having time alone
I love that I caught some perfect sunset light the other night at the purple field
I love to give gifts (I have a new treat for you Kathy R.)
Found a terrific street map book of the UK--a girl likes to know where the heck she is going
I am homesick for Alaska
I feel fat most of the time (and I think these hormones are making me gain weight)
I wonder why some people do what they do
I am tired of the Girl being tired all the time
I am glad Mr Fun passed another cancer biopsy series
I am sick of 6th grade homework
I am tired of strain
I can't stand these new contacts
I am glad the cake recipe worked
I am sorry my brother's beloved dog died
I love that the British woman sang so wonderfully
It is nice to have a best friend who can fix your smoking car
I love these fatty cattys and they follow me around
I wish the Boy had some medicine to help him. Who wants to see their boy cry everyday from pain?
I am so glad I went to eat soup with the monks
I love my ugly housecoats
I don't want to drive to Chilli tomorrow
I hate checking my voice mail anymore

Whew. A good vomit always has helped me feel better. I know. I have a little experience with vomit.

Have a great Friday.