Tuesday, February 10, 2009

18 Mr. Fun sayings

The Girl recently said that our family would not be able to communicate if we did not quote movie lines. I think she is right. We have the self-proclaimed "Mr. Fun" (Matty) to thank for that.

This is our 18th Valentine's day together and since we are both getting "stout", I decided instead of chocolate we would give Mr. Fun a different kind of love note. Mr. Fun--this one's for you:

in no particular order (feel free to play along)

1. I want my two dollars
2. Whose scruffy looking?
3. I don't want to kill you and you don't want to be dead
4. Is this corn hand shucked?
5. I can't pull the wagon
6. Sorry your mom blew up, Ricky
7. Mr. Anderson
8. Dar-tan-ion!
9. Mmmmmmmm....mmmmm
10. Jack not name, jack job
11. 210, 220--whatever it takes
12. I must break you
13. It burns us
14. You've been playing the foozball?
15. You whine like a mule
16. Shoo fly, don't bother me
17. I'm feeling very Olympic today
18. Sadly temporary

:) Happy Valentine's Day...from the Fun Family