Monday, February 9, 2009

Bob the Builder Award: Lingerie??? and Task Brasil

Don't be afraid to read this. :) No pictures of lingerie will appear and it is still G-rated.

I guess I like this because it is not up to me to decide that the way someone choses to help another. Service is service is service.


Evangeline Lilly of "Lost" has a new lingerie line that will benefit Task Brasil. In case you weren't aware, Brasil has a terrible problem with abandoned street children. You can read all about it at http://www.taskbrasil.org.uk/


And I quote: "I'm offering beautiful Brazilian-made lingerie as a fun and enticing way for you to not only invest in yourself, but in the poor and abandoned children of Brazil." This isn't a sentence I would imagine I would read anytime, but I am guessing the abandoned children of Brazil could care less what Evangeline was selling to help them.

Gratitude:
Friday--The Girl hears rumor she was a winner at an art competition
Saturday--Listening Party
Sunday--another lovely evening with friends